Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Milena Velba In Transparent Clothing

Sony Ericsson Vivaz * Top Condition *

Sony Ericsson ViVaZ Pro*Top Zustand*:
Verkaufe hier mein Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro in Anthrazit.

Das Handy ist in einem Top Zustand and was used by me as well as from some predecessor.

is the only blemish on his mobile, that the upper Chromverziehrung (see picture) has been lost, but not at all to little notice. Otherwise, the mobile phone

is without flaws or scratches that I've worn it in a leather bag with me, there is of it! So, almost NEW!

have given it a 2Gb memory card and the original headset that is available if you buy with it.

delivery or collection, of course, in original box.

stand any further questions, I like my telephone number listed below is available but is always best to 20pm.
Price: 200 EUR 015 128 583 408

0 comments:

Post a Comment